Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

four years later and we all still miss you vary much Edd Gould. your time came to soon and your wonderful friends wrapped the legacy up in the best way possible. by reuniting old friends for one last real eddsworld cartoon. thank you for the memory's everyone. thank you so much. i honestly thought that eddsworld was dead but this really made my day to see. you will live on in the hearts of a generation of newgrounds users and eddheads old and new.

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

to the person below you got it all wrong tord didnt like the attention he was getting from the eddhead fans so he quit the show for that reason also.
ill just go ahead and say it. i really fucking miss edd... like i reallly really really do... why in the fuck of all the awsome people in the world did he have to get cancer!?! ... idd switch places with him in a heartbeat he brought so much joy to everyone. i wish i managed to have more then just one convo but ill remember him for how helpful he was with my questions.

Outfoxed Outfoxed

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? >:3 im evil deal with it for the next three hours.

Jacksmith Jacksmith

really good game but there must not be an autosave when you pick your sae slot because i spent nerly eight hours on this and now my save data is gone. sadly this ends my fun with this game :( i wanted to play more of it too.

Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

sad ending :( sometimes in life you gotta look for a new pink block

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

GENOCIDER: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

HalloweenStep HalloweenStep

all my 5 r belong to this

aaronmusslewhite responds:

and all my internets to you :D haha

Madness 6.5 Madness 6.5

good loop

this is one of the better loops you see in the audio portal

cheshyre responds:

Thanks!

Carol of the Bells Metalized Carol of the Bells Metalized

thanks for the url dude

the guitar is nice and heavy but mabe you should put a little more boom into the drums.

KitsuMech responds:

im glad someone finally followed one of those urls haha. thanks man. yeah i have a different sound and everything now just havent had time for recording. madness.

Issues: Toad Issues: Toad

toad all like its alright guys everything is alriggghht.

Issues: Mickey Mouse Issues: Mickey Mouse

gonna inject myself with this needle ho ho! is all that popped into my head.

Succession Succession

this pic speaks to me man. i wish my skull will be used by a raven or crow as a nest. the rest ground up and used as fertalizer for a pot plant :) call it "kiss my ass and smoke this cause im dead weed"

Littleluckylink responds:

Haha, great review, thanks mate!