Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

four years later and we all still miss you vary much Edd Gould. your time came to soon and your wonderful friends wrapped the legacy up in the best way possible. by reuniting old friends for one last real eddsworld cartoon. thank you for the memory's everyone. thank you so much. i honestly thought that eddsworld was dead but this really made my day to see. you will live on in the hearts of a generation of newgrounds users and eddheads old and new.

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

to the person below you got it all wrong tord didnt like the attention he was getting from the eddhead fans so he quit the show for that reason also.
ill just go ahead and say it. i really fucking miss edd... like i reallly really really do... why in the fuck of all the awsome people in the world did he have to get cancer!?! ... idd switch places with him in a heartbeat he brought so much joy to everyone. i wish i managed to have more then just one convo but ill remember him for how helpful he was with my questions.

Outfoxed Outfoxed

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? >:3 im evil deal with it for the next three hours.

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

ha she turned into the ninetails there

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

i didnt want it to end...

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

one of the voice actors reminds me of sanity not included on youtube.

so yeah first thing i can say is wow. this is an intresting piece of art that really caught my attention.
you did some great work on this and the only complaint is when some of the screaming is happening i can hear bits from the mic used. vary minor though and really hard to catch when you watch.

screamerclauz responds:

Thanks! I thought the feedback and cracking made it sound crazier, but it seems to be distracting people instead haha

Incident:101A Incident:101A

and the janitor doesnt go home that night haha. great submission for madness day :D

Dotm: Overtime [trailer] Dotm: Overtime [trailer]

im guessing since this overtime didnt come out this madness day you took a year off huh? im vary glade you are continueing the series and i will be anticipating next years madness day :)

Littleluckylink responds:

I didn't take a year off, I was simply stripped of my ability to animate during 2011. I decided I'd make a fourth movie around the beginning of 2012, worked hard all summer, and ended up simply being unable to finish it due to the fact that it's much larger than the other movies.
I don't really plan on waiting another year to submit it. So hopefully it'll be out sooner.

Zelda Uncut: Childhood Zelda Uncut: Childhood

i can tell those are the guys from sanity not included on youtube machinima. :D fuckin awsome!

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

nice :D

i have an idea. in the next one have snowball brought back as a boss against dust. like snowballs given a injection of an experimental drug that makes him a slave to them and is made the top guys personal bodyguard. just a thought.